Health and Wellbeing

Looking after your Mental Health 

Student Health Centres 
Learners requiring advice on accessing medical support or care are referred to Student Affairs who advise on accessing such support and hold the details of local General Practitioners and Medical Centres.  

Counselling Service
Learners can access a confidential counselling service by contacting the College’s Student Affairs Coordinator to arrange a referral for this Service.  

A test title

530A7314 (1)

Pastoral Care & Chaplaincy

For the purposes of this QAH, pastoral care is defined as the range of learner supports and  services that are provided for learners’ emotional, psychological and spiritual wellbeing.  

It is the responsibility of all Innopharma Education staff to support where possible, the pastoral care and wellbeing of learners. Lecturers, Academic staff and Programme Administration Managers are particularly well placed to observe behaviour in the learning environment that might indicate that a learner is in need of support. Innopharma Education is committed to providing relevant and timely pastoral support.  

Learners may approach or be referred to the Student Affairs Coordinator to identify relevant supports.  


Related pages


Disability and Learning Supports 

Read more

Student Services 

Read more

Health and Wellbeing 

Read more
Pharma Awards Sponsorship