Wednesday 17th August, 6.30pm-8.30pm
Griffith College, South Circular Rd, Dublin 8.
Part-time, Masters and Degree Pharma & MedTech Courses for 2016
Join us at our Open Evening on Wednesday 17th August 2016 at Griffith College campus, where will be showcasing our wide range of part-time Masters (MSc) Courses as well as our undergrad BA and BA(hons) for which we are currently enrolling. These courses are specifically for those who want to advance their careers in the pharma/medtech industries.
In as little as a year, you will have earned your degree/masters’ qualification from industry experts.
As well as information about the courses on offer by Innopharma, Dr. Ian Jones will give a talk entitled:
“Alzheimer's to Zika - why the pharmaceutical industry needs talented people to fight first world epidemics”.
You will also have the opportunity to speak 1-to-1 with our faculty and students, as well as hear a presentation on each of our courses on offer.
- BA Pharmaceutical Business Operations (distance, 10-month programme)
- BA (Hons) Pharmaceutical Business Operations (distance, 10-month programme)
- MSc Pharmaceutical Business & Technology (distance, 12-month programme)
- MSc Pharmaceutical Data Analytics* (distance, 12-month programme)
- MSc Medical Device Technology and Business * (distance 12-month programme)
- MSc Clinical Research* (distance 12 month programme) *subject to validation
For more information: contact Innopharma College of Applied Sciences at email@example.com or call us on 01 485 3346.