The QAEF of Innopharma Education has been developed with regard to the following standards and guidelines:
- Core Statutory Quality Assurance Guidelines (QQI, 2016).
- Sector Specific (Independent/Private) Statutory Quality Assurance Guidelines (QQI, 2016)1.
- Topic Specific Statutory Quality Assurance Guidelines for Providers of Blended Learning Programmes (QQI, 2018)
- Assessment and Standards, Revised (QQI, 2013).
- Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG, 2015).
The College’s QAEF has therefore been developed with regard to the guidelines for quality assurance that are applicable to all providers.
The College’s QA Manual applies to Innopharma Education Programmes approved by QQI, currently:
- Higher Certificate in Science in Process Digitisation PG24458
- Certificate in Operational Excellence for Digitisation PG24564
- Certificate in Information Technology for Digitisation PG24565.