Advanced pharma manufacturing skills for the world
International students are welcomed by Innopharma Education. We can offer you globally recogised training courses – from certificate to masters degree level – delivered by industry experts who have a strong track record operating in Ireland's multi-billion Euro pharmaceuticals industry.
Internationally recognised academic qualifications
Our full-time courses are fully certified by Ireland's QQI, which means your qualification is internationally recognised by any educational frameworks throughout the world. The courses are delivered full-time in conjunction with our educational partner - Griffith College Dublin.
Why study Pharma in Ireland with Innopharma Education?
- Ireland is a base for all of the Top 10 global pharmaceutical companies
- Ireland's visa system for foreign students allows Masters graduates to stay on with a working visa for two years after graduation (further information: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/registration-study-postgraduate)
- Innopharma Education degrees and post-graduate masters courses are QQI certified, giving graduates an internationally recognised qualification
- Our campus has a multinational and diverse student population
For an overview of Ireland's thriving pharmaceuticals industry, visit the IDA website for statistics and industry information
All students holding a Non-EU passport are required to have a valid student visa to study in Ireland. However, some nationalities are not required to have a visa to enter Ireland and the long term student visa can be awarded shortly after arrival in Ireland.
Nationalities who do not require an Irish visa stamp
A list of nationalities who do not require an Irish visa stamp in their passport to enter Ireland can be seen here.
Where to apply for your Study Visa
For students who do need a visa to enter Ireland, it is recommended that you contact the Irish Embassy or Consulate in your country for full visa information.
Irish Embassies and Consulates
The list of all Irish Embassies and Consulates can be seen here.
How to apply for your Study Visa in Ireland
For a successful visa application the documents listed below should be submitted as a minimum. Please note that other supporting documents maybe required and students should contact the local Irish Embassy or Consulate to obtain information on the full documentation required.
- Student visa declaration form
- Education documents from high school and university where applicable
- English proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Evidence of finances – you should be able to demonstrate that you (or your sponsor) have sufficient funds to support your living expenses while in Ireland and be able to meet the cost of the programme. The Immigration office recommends student have access to €7000 per year for living expenses
- Proof of Medical Insurance – GCD will provide medical insurance for all students
- Proof of payment
- Proof of enrolment on the stated course
- Evidence of previous immigration and travel history, if any
- Evidence of previous work experience, if any
Please click here to complete the visa application form and submit the appropriate documents.
How to Apply for our courses
Applications are managed by the Griffith College, Dublin, Interational Office. Please visit their International applications page to start your application as an international student.
Apply here: https://www.griffith.ie/apply-online
This is what you will need to start your application:
- A completed online application form (https://www.griffith.ie/apply-online)
- An official copy of the students transcripts
- An official course listing document from the partner institution, if applicable
- English language proficiency certificates (e.g. IELTS/TOEFL)
- A copy of the picture page of your passport
- Statement of Purpose (one page indicating the reasons for your choice of course and why you want to study in Ireland and Griffith College)
- Two reference letters, one being an academic reference from a former lecturer
Alternatively, if you wish to discuss your international application with a member of the Innopharma Education team, please contact us on+353 (0)1 4853346