We would like to invite you to a briefing session to inform you of the Level 6 and Level 8 Pharmaceutical and Food Science programmes and to discuss and determine your suitability to join the programme.
The following Open Day will take place in Dublin:
- Tallaght, Dublin, 12th April 2016 at the Maldron Hotel,Tallaght, Dublin from 10am-1pm for level 8 applicants
The Level 6/8 Certificate courses are a great way to kick start your career:
- It’s part-time – 2/3 days per week for Level 6/8
- You retain all you benefits whilst you are on the programme
- We will assist you to gain either Work/Internships/Work Experience
- A combination of Classroom/Continuous Assessment/Practicals
- You will be given intensive coaching on completing your CV/Interview Skills/Job Search skills
Click to read about our Level 6 and Level 8 programmes.
Prior to the briefing session, please register your application on Springboard. If you have any difficulties in doing
this we can help you during the briefing session.
Please confirm your attendance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please bring a form of identification and your CV with you so
that we can complete the application process on the day.
We look forward to meeting with you then and if you have any query please feel free to email us.