Where can I source a social welfare statement?

Please click here to receive your social welfare statement. 

What type of ID do I need to send in?

We accept a copy of your passport or national identity card. The copy must show the applicants' date of birth. 

How do I send in Documents?

We only accept online documents. Please send your documents to us in a PDF format. 

What are the list of documents I will need to apply?

The documents depend on the course however please see the documents we require from you at the application stage. 

  1. A copy of your highest academic qualification: A PDF or document of the the final transcripts from your academic institute. If you do not have a copy of this, you can request it from the institution before starting your application.
  2. Photo ID: A scan or photo of your Passport or National Identity Card.
  3. CV/Resume outlining your work experience to data
For Springboard Applicants you will also need proof of Springboard eligibility: 


  1. Unemployed: A scan or photo of your last Social Welfare benefit payment receipt, and/or a letter from social welfare case officer (Springboard Applicants Only).
  2. Employed: A scan or photo of your most recent P60 (Springboard Applicants Only).
  3. Self Employed – A scan or photo of your most recent Tax Credit Certificate.
  4. Returning to Work: A scan or photo of  the Declaration for Returners form
Can I get a verification letter confirming that I am currently a student?

Please contact us for more information. 

Proof of PPSN:

  • Applicants can demonstrate this through payslips or DSP payment receipts.
  • For Returners and Recent Graduates alternatives such as their Social Services Card will suffice.

Proof of residency:

  • Applicants must demonstrate they have been living in Ireland or another EU/EEA/UK/Swiss state for 3 of the previous 5 years.
  • The most straightforward of doing of showing that you meet the three-year EU/EEA/Swiss/UK residency requirements is through the applicant’s utility bills such as Phone, Gas, or Electricity. P60 for years up to 2018 or Employment Detail Summary (P21) from 2019 onwards or other relevant tax documentation will confirm this. A list of acceptable documentation required from 2021 onwards can be found here and a P21 can be requested here.
  • A payslip is not sufficient to prove residency.
  • A CV will not satisfy the requirement to show that a participant is currently resident in the state and is no longer sufficient evidence to show that a participant meets the 3- year residency requirement.
  • Revenue documents will not confirm where an applicant is currently resident. However, they will confirm that they meet the 3-year EU/EEA/Swiss/UK residency requirement. You should note that a P60 is no longer available (since January 2019) and has been replaced by the End of Year Statement.
  • Recipients of an eligible DSP payment do not need to show any additional documentation confirming current residency in Ireland, and that they have 3 out of 5 years in EU, EEA and UK but their identity should be confirmed. 

Please Note:  All Documentation should be named the following before sent to Innopharma Education: 'FirstNameLastName_FileType'

Innopharma Education Sandyford 

By Car: Innopharma is located in Ravenscourt Business Park. From the M50, take exit 14 towards Sandyford. Continue on the Leopardstown road. Take Burton Hall road to three rock road and we are located at the end of the road on the left. For Directions please click here.
The LUAS: Take the LUAS green line and depart at stop Sandyford. We are approximately a 10 minute walk from the luas stop.

Great Tips: As you are a student with Innopharma you get the privilege of availing of a student leap card which gives you discounted rates across public transport services including, Dublin Bus, Bus Eireann, DART, the LUAS and many other great services. Find out how to apply here.

Is there parking at Innopharma?

We do not have an on-site car park for students. However, there are numerous options nearby such as on-street parking and car parks. Find out about the car parking options by clicking here.

Griffith College Cork

By Car: Griffith College Cork is approximately a 7 minute drive from Cork city centre. You can get directions by clicking here. There is a car park available 
By Bus: The main bus stop is a 15 minute walk from the campus.
By Train: The campus is approximately 500m from the main train station

Griffith College Dublin 

By Car: Griffith College Dublin is located in Dublin city centre on South Circular Road. You can get directions by clicking here
By Bus: The following Dublin Bus routes will take you to the campus. Route 122,9,16,49,54A.
By LUAS: The green line to Harcourt street is approximately a 15 minute walk to the campus.

Are there parking facilities?

There is a car park available on the campus available to students on a first come first served basis.

What are the opening hours for GCD?

The Main Campus is open from 8:30am – 20:30 Monday – Friday and on the weekend, 8:30 – 15:00

Technological University Dublin 

By Car: M50 Southbound & Northbound take exit 10 (Marked Ballymount/Belgard Rd) then head for Belgrad Rd. You can get directions by clicking here
By Bus: The following Dublin Bus Routes will take you there. Routes 54A, 27, 65, 49, 77A, 75, 56A, 76A and 175. 
By LUAS: The LUAS red line to the Square is approximately a 15 minute walk to the campus. 


What is the average class size?

Class size is subject to availability. However the typical class size ranges 30-40 students per class.

When will the courses run?

Generally, We offer two intakes for all of the courses throughout each year being January intake and a September intake.

What locations do the courses run?

We offer courses across three locations in Ireland - Dublin, Cork and Limerick. However, the location depends on the specific course. Please click here to search for a course in a location near you. 

Who is eligible for Springboard?

Returners (Formerly referred to as Homemakers) May apply to all courses if they meet the nationality/visa requirement and residency criteria. Course specific criteria may also apply.
People in employment may apply to all courses if they meet the nationality/visa requirement and residency criteria.
*Please note if you are employed a 10% course contribution fee for Level 7, 8, and 9 courses are applicable. This is payable directly to the provider.
The unemployed or formerly self-employed. All courses are open to these category of applicants, with the exception of the two-year part-time ICT conversion courses which are not open to those in receipt of a Job seekers-related payment

What levels are your courses?

Innopharma Education offer fully accredited courses from certificate to masters level. For more information on NFQ levels & credits explained please click here

What is a higher certificate?

The higher certificate is normally awarded after completion of two year programme which is 120 ECTS Credits. One who obtains a higher Certificate may progress on to the next level being a Level 7  Ordinary Bachelor Degree.

What is a level 7?

The Ordinary Bachelor Degree is normally awarded after completion of a programme of three years  and amounts to 180 ECTS credits. Entry to a level 7 is someone who obtains a full level 6 higher certificate.

What is an Honours Degree?

The honours Bachelor Degree (Level 8) is awarded following the completion of a programme of three or four years which amounts to 180-240 ECTS credits. Entry to our Level 8 degrees is one who has a Level 7 Science or Engineering Qualification.

What is a Higher Diploma?

The Higher Diploma (Level 8 ) is typically awarded to someone who has completed a year long course which amounts to 60 ECTS credits.

What is a Masters?

Masters degree (level 9) is normally awarded to someone who completes a programme that is one or two years and amounts to 60-120- ECTs. Entry to a Masters is a full Level 8 Honours Bachelor Degree.

What is a Postgraduate Diploma?

A PG Dip is awarded to someone who has completed a year long programme amounting to 60 ECTS Credits. Entry to a PG Dip is someone who holds a honours bachelor degree.

What are the entry requirements for the courses?

Our level 6 programme is suitable for those with a minimum qualification at NFQ Level 5 or Leaving Certificate qualification.
Our Level 7 Programmes, applicants are required to hold a minimum of a QQI Level 6 Certificate in Science, Engineering, Quality or related discipline.
Our Level 8 programme is suitable for those with higher level qualifications at NFQ Levels 7 to 9 in a science, engineering or relevant discipline.
Our Master's programme is suitable for those who possess qualifications at NFQ Levels 8 or greater in a Science, Engineering or Quality discipline.

How do I do a QQI check of my current qualification?

If you are unsure of the total amount of credits of your previous qualification please click the link here.

What is a IELTS or TOEFL?

The International English language testing system measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work in an English speaking country. It uses a nine-band scale to clearly identify levels of proficiency, from non-user (band score 1) through to expert (band score 9). Test of English as a foreign language is another way to test the English language ability of a non-native speaker wishing to enrol or work in an English speaking country.

What is the minimum score I need in IELTS or equivalent English language qualification?

To be eligible for our courses you must have a minimum of 6.5 on IELTS or equivalent.

If I have an academic query, who do I speak to?

If you have not already filled out our enquiry form which can be found by clicking here, for all academic queries please contact admissions@innopharmalabs.com

Am I guaranteed a job at the end of the programme?

We cannot guarantee a job on completion of our courses. However we do strongly support our students with their career by providing interview skills and CV help.  We have a 70% post graduate employment rate.

What percentage of students find work after course completion?

We have an exceptional reputation for post-graduate employment with over 70% of our graduates having gained employment or advanced further their careers within 6 months of graduating from Innopharma Education run courses. 

Where do graduates work?

Our graduates are now working in leading Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Food science companies in Ireland including Pfizer, Servier, Stryker, GSK, Boston Scientific, Astellas, Bristol-Myers Squibb, MSD, Mylan, Fannin Pharma, Oruna, Glanbia, Nestle and many more. 

Can I pay online?

We do not accept online payments. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused. We accept the following two forms of payment: Bank Transfer or Cheque.

How much do your programmes cost?

This is course dependent. Please call us on (01) 4853346 for more information on the course you are interested in.

Is there a fee for international students?

Please see the international students page on our website by clicking here