A new Industrial Strategy for Europe - prioritising skills
Innopharma hosted a webinar entitled “The EU skills agenda” which will took place online on June 11th 2020. The objective of the webinar was to examine how, in a post COVID-19 world, Europe is preparing for the challenges ahead in order to protect existing and create new jobs. COVID-19 has acted as a catalyst to accelerate change and realise the digital economy. All of this will require new skills across a range of sectors and industries.
- Begins Webinar - Matt Moran, Board Member of EFPIA and CEFIC & Director of BioPharmaChem Ireland
- Speaking from 12:30 - Dr. Ian Jones, Founder and CEO of the Innopharma Group
- Speaking from 32:55 - Dr. Domingos Barbosa, Senior Researcher, Telecommunications Institute, Portugal
- Speaking from 46:30 - Dr. Juan-Miguel González-Aranda, Chief Technology Officer, LifeWatch ERIC
- Speaking from 54:15 - Ann Ryan, Industry Liaison Manager, Innopharma Education