We would like to invite you to a briefing session to inform you of the Level 6 and Level 8 Pharmaceutical and Medical Device programmes available and to discuss and determine your suitability to join the programme.
The following Open Day will take place in Limerick
- Thomond Park, Cratloe Road, Limerick on Friday, January 19th at 10 am for Level 6 programmes and 2pm for degree courses.
The Level 6 Certificate course is a great way to kick-start your career:
- It’s part-time – 2/3 days per week for Level 6 and Level 8.
- Programmes are delivered with a blend of online and in-class lectures.
- You retain all your benefits whilst you are on the programme.
- Now available for homemakers.
- We will assist you to gain either Work/Internships/Work Experience.
- A combination of Classroom/Continuous Assessment/Practicals.
- You will be given intensive coaching on completing your CV/Interview Skills/Job Search skills.
Click to read about our certificate and degree programmes.
Prior to the briefing session, please register your application on Springboard. If you have any difficulties in doing this we can help you during the briefing session.
Please confirm your attendance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please bring a form of identification and your CV with you so that we can complete the application process on the day.
We look forward to meeting with you then and if you have any query please feel free to email us.